Second Shift Supervisor
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position reports to the Factory Supervisor.
- This is a working supervisor/team leader position. You will be required to run production parts.
- Supervise second shift employees.
- Work according to schedule to get quality parts through the shop on time.
- Work with Human Resources Manager to handle personnel issues.
- Train employees
- Enforce company policies
- Must have 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting with a record of success leading people to increase productivity and quality.
- Experience with factory operations and schedules.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. routinely, 100lbs. occasionally.