MD&M Chicago 2013 – We’ll Be There!
Next week Tues- Wednesday Sept 10-12th we will be exhibiting at the MD&M Chicago trade show. The event will be held at McCormick Place- Lakeside.
Doug and L’Nan will be there to answer your questions regarding the Reaction Injection Molding process.
Here are a few questions that may help you, get started:
- Will my part geometry be suitable for the RIM process?
- How can you discern if the part geometry is well suited for the RIM process?
- What will you need to provide a ball part quote?
- What file format would you like me to submit, for a quote request?
- A few alphas or betas are needed before we are ready to commit to production tools, how can you help me with this?
- What if my parts are not suited for the RIM process, what are my options?